Keeping Up with the Jones's

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
(dead bird)

DeadBird.jpg

Dead bird outside my window, at work. Apparently hit the corporate glass ceiling.
P&S through dirty window.

I think you really captured the essence and feeling here. Love this!

lol. Prettiest dead bird out of the bunch so far.

The color really pops, donnit?

Well, I'll bring my real camera tomorrow.

On a side note, I finally removed the bird from the fence today ... My stomach is still quesy from the smell.

Dead birds are the worst smell ever. Especially if they have been dead a while. We have a chemical at this plant I work at that mixes with the water. I won't go into details of what it does, but its not extremely corrosive or anything, but the tank that holds it is outdoors. Anyway 2 birds somehow got stuck in there and drowned and must have been in there for months. When we scooped them out I seriously almost vomited. I got a drop of the chemical on my shirt and had to throw it away thats how putrid this smell was, and I have a VERY strong stomach.

Hmm funny colored bird.... have Macaws migrated north, has the right colors! My son just pointed out a dead bird in my garage tonight. It's everywhere behind some storage tubs. Looked pretty violent, more feathers than in my pillow! I am half temped to get a picture, but I am not sure I want to revive this theme!

Mr. Praline: Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this parrot what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique.

Owner: Oh yes, the, uh, the Norwegian Blue...What's,uh...What's wrong with it?

Mr. Praline: I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's dead, that's what's wrong with it!

Owner: No, no, 'e's uh,...he's resting.

Mr. Praline: Look, matey, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.

Owner: No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'! Remarkable bird, the Norwegian Blue, idn'it, ay? Beautiful plumage!

Mr. Praline: The plumage don't enter into it. It's stone dead.

Owner: Nononono, no, no! 'E's resting!

Most reactions

Back