Ken Rockwell was right: your camera *doesn't* matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken Rockwell also recently wrote an article comparing the sharpness of the 5D MKII and the D3X where he upsized the 5D MKII file and shot in jpg mode. He then complained about the lack of sharpness in the Canon and the amount of noise reduction after shooting a review with the stock settings and not changing either...

What a retard...

And Ken Rockwell is a hypocrite to write an article about how your camera doesn't matter then go and buy a 5D MKII and D3X and shoot in JPG where the camera does all the processing for him.

Oh wait...no one's talking about anything any more.

People that use the ignore list are assholes. Occasionally there's a little bit of usefulness that leave my mouth other than the generally snide remarks and retarded babble.

How can you not love that? :heart:

You are doing what several others have done, and that is take the EXTREME of that statement and applied it to what KR has said. Where on that site will you find him recommend a point and shoot for PROFESSIONALS? No where. In fact, in the intro to the D40, he makes a point of saying for the majority the D40 is all they need, however he also makes a point of seperating the pros for average consumners. The man shoots with a D700, so of course the D40 does not have ALL the tools KR needs, however for the average shot it gets the job done "for him). A pro needs MORE than image quality, especially action shooters, so of course they aren't going to go for a D40. And KR knows this. But "most people" are NOT professional shooters.

Read that. Not just read it, but SERIOUSLY read it. There are several subtle and nonsubtle qualifiers that it seems KRH8T3RS simply don't pick up on.

I don't expect anyone to actually "read" his site, and take the time to understand the comments, but it would make false statements like the above and Jerry's less frequent.

Hahaha! Then just skip the thread, close your eyes, and soon enough Big Bad Mr. Rockwell who poopoos on all the learned amateurs haughty misconceptions can live in peace.

David Hobby shoots with a G9 and G10. He doesn't shoot with a Canon Powershot because it doesn't have a hot shoe. Does that make his camera matter?

We need to kill this thread, spiraling way out of control :)

I just wanna say that -

Ken Rockwell is a joke

:gun::gun::gun:
its too late dEARlEADER we are here to have you put down now

People that use the ignore list are assholes.
Not really VI. It's a way of not needing to put up with assholes. Consider it akin to if we were face to face, me walking away or getting selective hearing.

It makes my world here better when I can remove the assholes since I no longer need to hear their babble. There comes a line when no matter what someone says, good or bad, that I don't need to put up with their crap. In this case, KR boot lickers. That is when they lose all value to me and really have nothing of value for me to even listen to or WANT to listen to.

Occasionally there's a little bit of usefulness that leave my mouth other than the generally snide remarks and retarded babble.

How can you not love that? :heart:

You are not on my list, and I enjoy the odd times you let something coherent out... and often a few of the other times as well... lol.

KR is beyond a retard and people that cannot see that... get what they deserve, becuase thats what they asked for... lol.

ok im sorry guy, but im getting a little bored of this thread... i bet most of you agree, so lock incoming.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back