What's new

Kentucky Covered Bridge (Stylized)

Chris Stegner

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
481
Reaction score
2
Location
Ft. Thomas, KY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm working on my own "look". I thought I'd run these past everyone here to see what you all think.

I'm working on my own look and feel. This may or may not be it. They are rather saturated, and soft edged, which may or may not work for some but I'm starting to like it. I've created a PS Action that does a lot of the work for me. Once I get the exposure the way I like it, I then run my Action of it and here is the result.

Thanks for looking!

JohnsonCreek-1.jpg


JohnsonCreek-2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom