Kerri [2 pics]

Stillwater

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please critique, I love it!

Strobist: Vivitar 285hv shot behind @ 1/4th power. Vivitar 285hv camera right shot through white umbrella @ 1/2 power about 8 feet away.

Strobist: Vivitar 285hv shot through umbrella camera right @ 1/4th power about 6' away from model.

her teeth look like they are glowing in number one lol
they're a bit dark for my taste.. although my monitor isn't calibrated so take that comment with a grain of salt.
I think overall I like the first the best. her expression, her positioning, that dress...

Thanks JCleveland, yeah I've noticed my photos run darker when I know they aren't going to be printed, I think I just get lazy in dealing with the curves, etc. That dress was a lot of fun to shoot with, I got a bunch of neat poses with it, but it was less than fun trying to get it to light right, as you can see in my mishap below her left arm.

These are interesting. The whites are a little distracting, but I know its part of the treatment. Pretty good.

Go Pokes!!

Kerri is so very...

(you'd have to be old to get that joke)

Interesting shot, and I can see how the dress would be amusing to (ahem) work with. :lol:

I agree with other things said... the teeth and darkness make her look a bit like abomb survivor or something, but still... interesting shots.

Honestly I think technically there excellent as far as lighting design and the model and her clothing and such. The main problem I have with these images is the fact that you used such a wide lens for them. The wide lens distorted features on what is I am sure a very attractive model but the lens just ruined it.

Most reactions

Back