What's new

Kettering Parish Church

NickStevens

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
113
Reaction score
4
Location
United Kingdom
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A photo I took last night, that I'm quite pleased with.
Im not religious at all, I just liked the lighting and look
of the building :)



[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH]Camera[/TH]
[TD]Canon EOS 50D[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH]Exposure[/TH]
[TD]15[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH]Aperture[/TH]
[TD]f/10.0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH]Focal Length[/TH]
[TD]30 mm[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]ISO Speed[/TH]
[TD]100[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 

Attachments

  • $KetteringParishChurch-1.webp
    $KetteringParishChurch-1.webp
    149.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
I like it, especially viewed larger. Part of me wishes you'd gotten past the gate and a lower angle so that it would be looming, but I enjoy this more peaceful look too. Just out of curiosity, did you modify the saturation?

I'm learning so grain of salt and all that,
C
 
I did do one from through the gates too, but I prefered this one......Ill upload that too in a minute.

TBH I cant remember what I modified, still learning to use lightroom, I dont think I touched saturation, not sure.
 
I like it, especially viewed larger. Part of me wishes you'd gotten past the gate and a lower angle so that it would be looming, but I enjoy this more peaceful look too. Just out of curiosity, did you modify the saturation?

I'm learning so grain of salt and all that,
C

Heres one with less modification, but probably more from the angle your talking about.
Much higher ISO so not as sharp, but I tried to bring the sharpness up a bit in lightroom.

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH]Camera[/TH]
[TD]Canon EOS 50D[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH]Exposure[/TH]
[TD]0.3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH]Aperture[/TH]
[TD]f/10.0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH]Focal Length[/TH]
[TD]24 mm[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]ISO Speed[/TH]
[TD]3200[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 

Attachments

  • $KetteringParishChurch-2.webp
    $KetteringParishChurch-2.webp
    101.1 KB · Views: 46

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom