What's new

Key

ikjosh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
Fort Worth, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Funny, but this is the first time I've tried this shot, I think it would turn out better with a macro? But let me know what you think, I think it could be better myself, but thought I'd post anyways..

3204277378_e2ff475fe5_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
nice photo, but bigger would be better.

and this picture if you had a studio that fits a car :P you should put the key on the ground and behind it a F430 for example, it would be really coooool! ( at least i think it would be cool lol )
 
Good idea! I think I will try that shot later today...

nice photo, but bigger would be better.

and this picture if you had a studio that fits a car :P you should put the key on the ground and behind it a F430 for example, it would be really coooool! ( at least i think it would be cool lol )
 
Looks good, great shot.

Only critique from me would be to add a reflector card to eliminate some of the glare/shine on Ferrari logo on the key.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom