4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

WOW-simply INCREDIBLE TIMING!!!! Just simply outstanding "timing shots"! You really captured some excellent MMA shots with split-second timing...hard to know which is the best shot...the guy getting kicked in the, uhmm,'cup' is good...the women's shot with the nose deforming on that left jab is super-duper, the first kick shot is awfully good too, and that right hand body punch...wow...all just great timing shots!

The skin tones are a bit ruddy, but with the crap lighting some places have, well...whatever...most of these would look equally good, or better, converted to gritty B&W!

Thank you.

The lighting... yeah, not the best situation. I was shooting at ISO 6400, and not only was I under mixed tungsten/fluorescent lights, one of the fluorescent fixtures was on as often as it was off, further complicating the situation as though the cycling lights in the background weren't enough. Never the less, it was a fun shoot.

Definitely some great shots in there. As far as best photograph I would have to say #6. Great angle, dof and comp are tight. :thumbup:

But yeah, that guy getting his grapes juiced...... :eek:wwie:

Thanks.

Yes, regardless of the rules and padding "grapes" will get "juiced" from time to time. He was a big boy about it though, and didn't require a time out.

I've seen a lot of ugly watermarks on this site, but that's by far the worst.

excellent photos though.

the one of the girls nose being crushed OH MAN OUCH!!!!!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back