Kids having fun

Vivienne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello. I've manipulate a photo that I've made in Paris. What do you think of it? Critique and suggestions are welcome! :)

Before:
p1010055bf4.jpg

After:
naamloos1kopiedn7.jpg

It looks a bit like they are in Tellytubby land, I need big rabbits and windmills. It's a nice capture of the children at play, but very obvious that they've been cut out of another photograph and dropped in - not that I've ever tried it myself, so I don't know what the process involved is. I'm also not too sure that the shadow direction you've chosen matches those in the clouds - they look around 90 degrees out.

I don't like it...the focus is way off, but the other picture is sharp...
also the lighting is way different.
Nice try, keep practicing.

I would stick with the first photo as well, the setting matches the scenario better too. You could try increasing the focus on that pic rather than cropping them out and placing them in a field. It's an interesting idea though.

In terms of the orginal photo, you might want to try reducing the focus to keep the kids in focus while blurring the backgroud (other kids and teacher?) to create a Bokeh.

You should to use(or better use) Layer>>Matting>>Defringe... in Photoshop for paste objects to another background

Most reactions

Back