Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
spending some time on the lake ;)

djol_280614_0035-Large1-800x532.jpg

djol_280614_0082-Large2-800x532.jpg

280614_0097-Large-800x532.jpg

Nice. Something about boys and rocks and Daddy's little girl.
... and that would be much better title of the thread ;)

I love it
hm... I'm not sure if I've ever seen you commenting on children's pictures. It's nice to see you here, and it's completely unexpected :mrgreen:

Can't fool me... that's the DOCK, not the lake!!! :greenpbl:
Oh...It's just... the more time I spend on TPF the worse my English is! You mean "dock" isn't the same as "lake"? :confused:

thank you guys!

Cute! #2 is something my child would absolutely do.. and in fact has done.. photos on my flickr as proof. lol

I'm sure you meant "Your children are cute, and that must be because their mother is cute too" ;)

#2 is something my child would absolutely do.. and in fact has done.. photos on my flickr as proof. lol
I checked your flickr... I remember pictures of your son on the beach. those are really nice (and you're cute also :))

My favorite is number 2!! Must be because I'm a mom of boys. :giggle: well done!

My favorite is number 2!! Must be because I'm a mom of boys. :giggle: well done!
I think it's about time that you give birth to your third child, a girl ;)

quite nice.
beautifully composed (first one is a bit too cold I think)
being mwac is difficult, and composing on the dock (thanks John! ;)) is difficult. I have to watch them throwing rocks and not fell into the water, compose in a pleasing way and me not fell into the water, look for a true expression on their faces and watch them not fell into the water while running around... you get the point...

#1 may be cold, but I don't see it, which doesn't mean anything because I have troubles in editing when there are certain colors in the picture. I'll try again and we'll see

Thanks for commenting :)

Great looking kids, 2 is best for me. The little girl in 1 is adorable. But the shot feels a bit busy for me. If it were the boy and girl only, I feel it would have been even nicer. Love the colors and sharpness in the first two.. Ed

:Giggle: My husband might have a problem with that. We have taken that possibility out of the equation, if you know what I mean.
If I know what you mean then that is reversible!! I'm just not giving up on your third child :wink:

Great looking kids, 2 is best for me. The little girl in 1 is adorable. But the shot feels a bit busy for me. If it were the boy and girl only, I feel it would have been even nicer. Love the colors and sharpness in the first two.. Ed
So... you are politely suggesting that I toss my hb into the water and leave him there? ;) Thanks !

That face is just too cute and serious! And I love the hands. The picture of your son playing with rocks is cute, too, but the "daddy's little girl" shot is the one that makes me smile. It's a sweet moment :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back