KILLDEER BIRD, on the edge of a swamp. Rip it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightSpeed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am LightSpeed and I approve this message.

I love the way Flickr degrades my images.

6483010461_68fbdc1723_b.jpg

Nice, you managed to get a centered composition where the subject blends into the background and is looking away from the camera.

I managed to finish typing that sentence before I yawned!

Yeah Tyler I'm sure you wade thru mud, get rained on and spend hours out in the Swamps of Louisiana to get a shot, while the freggin bird poses for you any way you like because you're such a nice guy
And the bird doesn't blend into the background...........but you need to.

To please the supreme ruler from the land of wussy boy peckerheads.
6483164731_144d0f3aa9_b.jpg

Yeah Tyler I'm sure you wade thru mud, get rained on and spend hours out in the Swamps of Louisiana to get a shot, while the freggin bird poses for you any way you like because you're such a nice guy

So you're a fair-weather, not-get-dirty kind of photographer. Nothing wrong with that, but there's plenty of folk out there willing to come home with dirty fingernails.

And the bird doesn't blend into the background...........but you need to.

You asked for it. I believe you stated "Rip it up." So kwityerbitchin.

I blame it on the bird!

I'd be the world's premier photographer, but my cat's litter box prevents it.

I blame it on flickr.

What for the bird looking the wrong way

For that, the bird blending in with the background, the poor composition, etc. It's clearly all the work of Flickr.

Next time I'll shoot him and put him where I want. I guess it's time to give up on wildlife.
I'll stick to Ferris wheels and clothes thrown all over the place.

UNLESS.............hmm....wait. I know. Next time I'll move in on him....cunningly sneak in...and put a backdrop behind him.
And then set him on a perch. If he doesn't fly away first.
Wait a minute.......OR I could try the other approach. I could just walk up to him, introduce myself, and then step back and fire a few shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back