Killer hot chick. I mean, a real killer.

I think the "halo" works in this. It looks like it was intentional. I thought it was, anyway, until you indicated otherwise. The highlights though, I'd try to do something about those. Especially the one on her forehead in that second picture.

Definitely an awesome shot though. I've been wishing for a while now that I knew a girl like that who'd pose for me... 'cause I'm too cheap to pay.

Definitely an awesome shot though. I've been wishing for a while now that I knew a girl like that who'd pose for me... 'cause I'm too cheap to pay.
Model Mayhem... that's where I found her. We hit it off and now we're doing regular shoots. She's coming over again next weekend. Cost - nodda. We both need the experience so we trade services. Works out great.

love the eyes in your last pic.

It's pretty good, in my opinion. Really gritty, dramatic too. Although I personally don't like it, I think it is a good photograph.

But those eyyyyeees... :(

I don't like the gun in the shot,with some of the incidents that have happened over there in recent years

Ok, this is shaping up to be one of my favorite from the set. Let me know what you think.

562542789_zNcru-XL.jpg

I love the last one! I just don't like black eyes, it looks like she should be in a shady-rundown apartment with some nasty yellow lights. you know the kinda of place you would see in the movie the Crow.

Other ideas
-different weapons like an ax
-more emphasis on the smoke the background drowns it out

I love it though and will have to look into model mayhem.

I think they're all quite good.

The one issue that I have is the skin. On the first shot (first edit) I really thought she was extremely hairy. I guess it's splotchy, but hunt down some skin techniques, this is a great shot on which to learn how to fix it.

The halo doesn't bother me in this shot, though I see how it is a technical issue that needs to be managed.

hey tharmsen, tell me arent you a little nervouse inviting a complete stranger into your house and handing her a gun, hahaha

...On the first shot (first edit) I really thought she was extremely hairy...
I agree, but can imagine it's part of the makeup. Secondly, look at the shadow cast (by the left arm at a guess) on her her right thigh. It appears as if part of it has been lost..... flesh eating virus??? :biggrin: I'm no photoshop geek, but I think you are certainly better, so think about smoothing out the contour.

I like the manic eyes in #3. Just wish there was some evidence of where the injury came from.

Shots well done. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back