ImSoQuazy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
imsoquazy.wix.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all,
It appears back in 2013 I registered with TPF with the hope of learning new and amazing things and sharing any of my my experiences as well.
I have been battling metastatic Colon Cancer since (officially) 2012. Photography helps keeps my head straight. Learning the lighting setups, the posing, the personalities are some of the intricacies that lured me in.
Though I have been taking pictures since I can recall, it's been since 2012 that I delve into shooting with Off Camera Flashes, shooting RAW & using Manual mode. ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed still baffle me at times - but I must admit that this happens less nowadays.
Today, I'd like to be able to approach a set up with out breaking into a massive sweat (Richard Simmons' got nothing on me) and attaining a good quality capture.
I have participated in Park adventures, Soccer, Baseball events and family gatherings and quite successfully, I think... By that I don't mean I'm making any money but I'd like to.
I think I"ve ranted enough...
Hope to meet friends,
Paul
I use a Nikon D600, Nikon 70-200 2.8, Nikon 50mm 1.8, 3 Yongnuo Flashes, 1 Softbox,
1 Umbrella, 1 Reflector, 1 Sekonic light meter.
I would like to be pointed to a learning place on this site on how to upload images to this site.
Kindly

Welcome to the forum, photography can be very soothing when we need it. I look forward to seeing some of your photos.

Welcome back to TPF, Paul! We're happy to have you back. :) I'm so sorry you've been battling this disease; I agree with you that photography (art, in general) can do wonders to helping to keep your head.

Here you go: How to Post Photos to the Forums

Hope to see your work soon!

Most reactions

Back