Kind peoples of the Photo Forum...

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am in the process of launching my new site! Chase has been kind enough to loan some spare room on the mighty tpf server to test some new webby software. Its taken quite a bit of work to get this site going. It haven't done an official launch yet because i know there are still bugs here 'n there...

So If any of you fine folks can kindly go to http://www.vonnagy.com/nzphotos
  • Test the site for any scripting errors
  • Grammarians needed for any grammar injustices
  • Spelling Nazi's do your thang (Note: NZ/US English is widely cross pollinated here)
  • Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated

:hail: thank you for your time. I would encourage you to test out the ecard system. I am going to run contest so folks in March/April so folks can win some of my crappy nz photos - i'll pull the winners randomly out of the database, so the more you send the better chance you'll have at winning some subpar photos :mrgreen:

And thank you Anja for being the first person to sign my guestbook- you are a superstar! :heart: :hugs:

Good site Vonn, I haven't spotted any problems yet.

okay ... you asked for it ...

on page 1:

In her youth, she's was isolated, seperated from the cares of world -but now she's coming of age.
should probably be:
In her youth, she was isolated ....
the " 's on she " doesn't need to be there

Here are few things you do on my website:
I'm not sure but I think you meant:
Here are a few things you can do on my website:

on Newsletter page:
This New Zealand Newsletter is design for people who don't have the time ....
should be:
This New Zealand Newsletter is designed for people who don't have the time ....

Each Newsletter contains 10 photographs taken by either me or a photographer who's work I think is worth a look.
should be:
Each Newsletter contains 10 photographs taken by either me or a photographer whose work I think is worth a look.

overall I like the site ... easy to navigate, aesthetically pleasing and I didn;t come across any scripting errors ... so :thumbsup: hope this helps

Looks great Mark! Really nice navigation set up and the photography is stunning! I know a lot of people who would love to travel there so I'll start sending postcards :D

OMG Mark! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I knew you had some awesome photo's but this is something completely beeyond what I remember seeing :shock: wow.

Nice site, nor probs here except for how much time I'm going to spend on it! ;)

How many e-cards do I need to send for a plane ticket? Please respond quickly so I can get started :sillysmi:

It does look fab. :goodvibe: I signed, too!

One more typo: on page one, the correct spelling is: separated aside from that, errant star did a pretty good job of pointing out the more glaring things needing edits.

Site looks great. :thumbup: It's obvious you put a ton of work into it.

Looking good yo! Love content :wink: Already sent an E-card! This contest isn't rigged is it?

Zach :D

Wow Mark! (can I call yah Mark?) This is really good work...and even im tempted to buy a few shots...although im not someone who really ever buys other peoples work :p

Great site...hopefully My portfolio one can look like that!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Three thumbs up? Who has three thumbs? :lmao:

Thanks for your comments! :hail: Hahahaha, thanks errant! some of that text has been on the home page of my site for nearly 2 years :oops: Mucho appreciated!

errant_star said:
okay ... you asked for it ...

on page 1:

should probably be:

the " 's on she " doesn't need to be there

I'm not sure but I think you meant:

on Newsletter page:

should be:

should be:

overall I like the site ... easy to navigate, aesthetically pleasing and I didn;t come across any scripting errors ... so :thumbsup: hope this helps

aggiezach said:
Looking good yo! Love content :wink: Already sent an E-card! This contest isn't rigged is it?

Zach :D

So far its slightly stacked in my favour of winning; there have been 36 ecards sent by me and only one from another person ;) If it continues at this rate, I'll have some of my own prints to hang on my wall! :lol:

(can I call yah Mark?)
yeppers, thats fine!

How many e-cards do I need to send for a plane ticket? Please respond quickly so I can get started

Lol, send a card to a nice billionaire asking to donate money to my paypal account, if there is enough money leftover I chuck some nz plane tickets in your general direction

Ta everybody for their comments, i am truly humbled. Don't forget to sign the guestbook and send a couple of ecards to your mates!

Looks very fine!

The only glitch that I encountered was when I tried to go "back" from your blog page I got page not available, but everthing else that I have navigated so far has worked well!

Ali

I love the site so far. Only got to browse around a little because it's past my bedtime. One typo I found is....

Photo blog entry....

This photo was taken a few months ago. I past this shoe walking to work for several months, .......

Should be passed, not past.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back