What's new

Kinda cool

Pallycow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
520
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nothing special, just thought it looked cool when I looked up while on a break outside during an event shoot. Thought I'd share. :-)

8393115143_1fb395b105_c.jpg
 
It does look cool to me! but nothing special!
 
I just wanted to capture what I saw and see if it looked cool later or not, lol. I also wanted to see if I could expose the flag and the moon the same. Got pretty close. lol
 
Meh...were you drinking inside the event?
 
Meh...were you drinking inside the event?


No, sadly not. I only drink on shoots when I am shooting bands. Kind of expected...lol, and I get a bit looser with my shots and they come out funner. See Tyler's quote. lol.
 
I have not shot anything fun lately. Only studio portrait sessions and events. I guess I just wanted to take a shot that was not a person. I hate shooting people generally. Sadly, it's the only thing that really pays. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom