King of the past

TheCanonMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I found this car in texas for $1,000 440 BIG block 4bbl runs but needs work clean body no rust but needs some work

71Dodge7.jpg

71Dodge6.jpg

71Dodge5.jpg

71Dodge4.jpg

71Dodge3.jpg

71Dodge2.jpg

71Dodge1.jpg

71Dodge.jpg

Nice Canon - I had a '68 and a '69 Charger both were 383's. I also had a 440 'Cuda I still kick myself to this day for selling it.

i have maybe 10 people a month asking me if i would like to sale it sence i live in ohio now finding a rust free mopar in ohio is real hard i was looking for a 70 RoadRunner the day i found this one so im going to finish this one over then next cople of years & buy a 70 RoadRunner to work on this one is a 440 4bbl 3speed auto car it was baby blue with a white vinyl top stock & the blue inside you see in the pic + it is an AC car ! i was a true girls car in the day lol the 1st owner of the car told me his wife would not let him get a SuperBird unless he got her a car so he got her this one & he got a 1970 Hemi SuperBird

as for the front window some kids in the naber hood did that & as for the finder i was driving down a road doing maybe 35mph & this honda jumped out infront of me what you see is what it did to mine it broke his car in half lol

Most reactions

Back