Photos NOT OK to edit
CC please
  • ƒ/4.0
  • 35.0 mm
  • 1/80
  • iso 250
Chance Kisses.jpg

Kid could raise enough for college.

Next time you may want to raise your ISO and shutter speed a little, so you have a sharper image.
But you did a great job, it looks really nice! :)

What a cute idea! LOL!!

Next time you may want to raise your ISO and shutter speed a little, so you have a sharper image.

I don't see any motion blur or really any focus problems. I do see the histogram not extending to the left(black) as far as maybe it should. Which would explain the slight flatness. But that flatness maybe what the OP intended....less contrast a softer look?

That's a great idea for a photo! It looks well done and I'm sure the parents love it.

I don't see any motion blur or really any focus problems. I do see the histogram not extending to the left(black) as far as maybe it should. Which would explain the slight flatness. But that flatness maybe what the OP intended....less contrast a softer look?

Your right!:aiwebs_016: I looked at it again and I zoomed in, and it is as sharp as a tack..... I looked way softer earlier today.... I think I am starting to go nuts!:icon_crazy:

Thank you all. This was my first "studio" shot. He is my wife's grandson. His mother was very happy with it and so was I.

Most reactions

Back