Kite Hands

Knawx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first B&W post... I am also very new to photography, but I welcome Comments and Critique. I have thick skin, so feel free to rip me up. haha.

IMG_3852.jpg

I really like this. The only thing that I would say is that the hair ties are a little distracting and a part of the arm is overexposed. It makes me think of when I was a kid and used to fly simple kites almost every day after school.

I really like this. The only thing that I would say is that the hair ties are a little distracting and a part of the arm is overexposed. It makes me think of when I was a kid and used to fly simple kites almost every day after school.

Hey thanks! Yeah I noticed some of the arm is a little blown out, and didn't even think of the hair ties when I was taking the picture. :lol:

I like it!

Well, most of it. :lol:

While I enjoy the tonalities of the arms and hands (aside from the aforementioned overexposure of part of one arm), the background could use some pepping up. When I think of kites I think outdoors; maybe try taking this picture or something like it again when there are more interesting cloud formations? I'm not sure, I'm not a professional.

Most reactions

Back