What's new

Kites!

thosewhotell

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 17, 2012
Messages
56
Reaction score
4
Location
Portsmouth, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken this past weekend at a Kite festival. Just for fun. Some of these kites are seriously impressive

There are a few more on my blog if this one piques your interest

DSCF8461.jpg
 
Lovely; liked it :D
Adding some more of the foreground would have made it better, i feel :D
 
I look at this shot and get stressed out. How do they keep them all from crashing and burning in to a big pile string?;)
 
Because between an experienced kiter, well made kites, and steady winds, you can just stick them in the sky, and that's where they stay.
A majority of them are just anchored to the ground.
 
I need to find out when there is going to be one of these around me. I would love t go see it and I bet my son would like it too.
 
The Cleveland Kite Festival will be Sunday, Sept. 9th. See you there!
 
That drive is only 8 hrs or so for me! We'll play Dance Revolution afterwards!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom