What's new

kitty lounging while I read the message boards, C&C welcome

Ernicus

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
2,689
Reaction score
337
Location
Old Town, ME
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
working on a few things I read and working on comp and capturing lighting differences from window without ruining exposure
$kitty.webp

$cat1.webp
 
The second shot is way better. The first photo has too much exposure in the bottom half of the photo and not enough in the top half of the photo, and the one paw is a little weird to me, too much couch, not enough cat... But the second shot is much better
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
I was wondering if the "partial" kitty would end up interesting or weird. Guessing weird wins. lol. Thanks for your input.
 
I do agree that the hard contrast in lighting in the first is not so good.

I would prefer a crop of the second to remove the left side ... or more of the lower part within the shot.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #5
I thought we didn't want them dead center, or is that general idea for flowers? I think I read that in my flower thread.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom