Knee deep in a bog...

Tim Tucker

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...but the view was quite good. :)

The light wasn't quite right, I was probably there an hour but a shaft of sunlight refused to fall strongly on the trees. Two layers of clouds travelling in different directions forming over the mountains. So I've adjusted this one more than I'm happy with.
As soon as the sun shines again I'll be back in the car.

Last edited:
Really, really nice. I'd print and hang that one.

I think I have to agree here...it's a nice shot and a VERY lovely scene, but I suspect better light would have really put this over the top. I might also ask if you used a polarizer...if not, I would suggest giving it a try as I suspect it would bring out a bit more detail and drama in a sky like that.

Again, VERY lovely scene...if it were me personally and I had access to such a landscape, I'd probably try shooting this at various times thru out the day or over the course of a couple different days (or even different seasons if I had access). Just a personal opinion, but looks like a lovely setting to pull a Monet...explore different seasonal lighting and such.

Thanks for the comments.

I think I have to agree here...it's a nice shot and a VERY lovely scene, but I suspect better light would have really put this over the top. I might also ask if you used a polarizer...if not, I would suggest giving it a try as I suspect it would bring out a bit more detail and drama in a sky like that.

Again, VERY lovely scene...if it were me personally and I had access to such a landscape, I'd probably try shooting this at various times thru out the day or over the course of a couple different days (or even different seasons if I had access). Just a personal opinion, but looks like a lovely setting to pull a Monet...explore different seasonal lighting and such.

I wanted the sunlight to hit the trees, but it didn't happen. I'm planning to pop back as soon as the sun comes out for the afternoon. The sun is only just out of the frame so a polariser would not be much good.

Nice scene. I would clone the small patch of grass out of the lower left corner.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back