Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
raven_le_faye_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5r13fj.jpg

Model: Raven Le Faye

There's a lot of Raven le Fey on Flickr. She's lovely :drool:

The treatment is a bit much for me in this shot though. There's a dark halo which is particularly visible around her hair and legs.

The style is not my favorite, but it is your style.

I don't get the title.

Good composition. Edgy.

I don't get the title.

Good composition. Edgy.

What Designer said.

The elbow doesn't worry me too much but I can see Tirediron's point.

It's a beautiful image, poorly framed.

When I see bits cut off, with plenty of space opposite, it just looks sloppy or careless to me.

Will you explain the title? Does it have something to do with how thin the model is?

I like the image, but the clipped elbow bothers me.

Tirediron, does it bother you because it takes away from the overall photo or simply that the photographer could have shot a little wider or backed up or all of the above?

I really like the colours and the angle you used.
Nice picture.

It looks a bit contrast-y on my monitor, but that's your style I'm guessing.
It adds a dramatic effect to it.

I like the image, but the clipped elbow bothers me.

I never really took that into account, ill try to remember tht next time, thnx.
There's a lot of Raven le Fey on Flickr. She's lovely :drool:

The treatment is a bit much for me in this shot though. There's a dark halo which is particularly visible around her hair and legs.

I thought tht was a shadow? but yea looks like i coulda fixed tht if my editing did cause tht, yea shes a good friend gave me a lot of advice on photography/life ;)

I like it, in a weird way, I kind of like it.

I love it!

I don't get the title.

Good composition. Edgy.

thnx

It's a beautiful image, poorly framed.

When I see bits cut off, with plenty of space opposite, it just looks sloppy or careless to me.

yea I agree now tht i see it.

Will you explain the title? Does it have something to do with how thin the model is?

Tirediron, does it bother you because it takes away from the overall photo or simply that the photographer could have shot a little wider or backed up or all of the above?

I gave it that title because I was listening to deftones - knife party when working on this and I didn't want people to google her name (shes a popular model) and see this topic come up and have them see me getting feedback on this, its not a official title.

I really like the colours and the angle you used.
Nice picture.

It looks a bit contrast-y on my monitor, but that's your style I'm guessing.
It adds a dramatic effect to it.

thanx, yea the contrast is a bit heavy, I was trying to get a poorly lit room look...

Last edited:
The clipped elbow doesn't bother me at at all FWIW. Incredible image, very creative!

The clipped elbow doesn't bother me at at all FWIW. Incredible image, very creative!

yea it doesnt really bother me either, but i sorta agree with the other people on this thread, if i zoomed out a bit or took a couple steps back the execution would look a lil better, thnx

Most reactions

New Topics

Back