Knocked about a bit

tb2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This ancient church at Braceby, Lincolnshire, is a bit of a wreck. It was inelegantly built upwards in the fifteenth century, has lost its south aisle, had windows reset, and more. Yet, in its churchyard of crazily leaning gravestones, I think it has a certain charm.

Tony

Braceby-church-2.jpg

For more info go to: http://photoreflect.blogspot.com/2008/01/ive-got-those-faded-jeans-knocked-about.html

i bet that would look cool in bw

Tony!!!! !!!! !!!! Great to see you posting again. I have very much missed seeing your pics. This one is lovely...I especially like the look of the moss on the roof. What an interesting find, with so many crazily tilted headstones

Fantastic shot and welcome back.

Dani.

Tony!!!! !!!! !!!! Great to see you posting again. I have very much missed seeing your pics. This one is lovely...I especially like the look of the moss on the roof. What an interesting find, with so many crazily tilted headstones
Arrrggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! DITTO IN SUCH A BIG WAY :mrgreen:

Great to see you back :hugs:

Explain yourself, where've you been? I was beginning to get worried about you. More foties mucho pronto if you'd be so kind...

Beautiful shot! Everything about it is great!

Thanks for the kind comments timd346, Antarctican, Kundaline, jwkwd, Empress, Dani, Chris & Abraxas. Thanks too for the welcome back. My extended absence was connected with moving house - so much to do, etc. Chris, I'm no longer on the Fylde Coast, but in Lincolnshire, which presents different photographic opportunities and challenges. It'll take me a few days to get back into the groove, but I intend to post regularly again.

Regards, Tony

Very nice wrecks Chris, and black and white suits them beautifully. I didn't see them first time round. I hope you had wellies with good tread when you took them :wink:. I'll miss my old stamping grounds along the hills, the coast and the River Wyre. Lincolnshire has, probably, less variety of rural and urban scenery, but I'm starting to come to terms with the possibilities it offers.

Regards, Tony

Anyway, thread hijack over....

It's another fine shot you have there. Very nice to see that modern life doesn't appear to have intruded in any way. Love to see some more from you.

Most reactions

Back