SrBiscuit TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 2,716 Reaction score 44 Location NH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 15, 2010 #16 i bought a quantaray flash for canon at a pawn shop. i shoot nikon. the flash is awesome and i use it all the time. i use it on manual and it's great.
i bought a quantaray flash for canon at a pawn shop. i shoot nikon. the flash is awesome and i use it all the time. i use it on manual and it's great.
SushiWarrior TPF Noob! Joined Sep 20, 2009 Messages 182 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 17, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 No answer on the topic of macro extension tubes/reversing rings?
Vicelord John TPF Noob! Joined Dec 3, 2009 Messages 359 Reaction score 0 Location Phoenix Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 17, 2010 #18 you get what you pay for. CLS is worth it alone if you ask me.
SushiWarrior TPF Noob! Joined Sep 20, 2009 Messages 182 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 17, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #19 Vicelord John said: you get what you pay for. CLS is worth it alone if you ask me. Click to expand... I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to go for a knock-off flash. I still need some help on the macro stuff though.
Vicelord John said: you get what you pay for. CLS is worth it alone if you ask me. Click to expand... I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to go for a knock-off flash. I still need some help on the macro stuff though.