Know what birds do after rain?...

xaer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I was shooting in a bird park....on a bad weathered day.... so these were the kind of shots I managed....sigh... even the birds looked like they had a bad day...

img93259nf.jpg

img93537hn.jpg

img93100bu.jpg

img93062jc.jpg

img93054vx.jpg

img93130fu.jpg

Cheers and a have a happy weekend

These are fantastic photo's! How did you get the first one so clear and colourful? Please share. All the photo's are great but I particularly like the first and fifth. Excellent choice in aperature on the fifth. Can't wait to see more of your work.

Looks like in the end you had a good day! The results of your photographic expedition to the bird park on a bad day are wonderful! The second photo is my absolute favourite of this series! Yay! More "bad days" for xaer....! ;););)

Cruzin said:
These are fantastic photo's! How did you get the first one so clear and colourful? Please share. All the photo's are great but I particularly like the first and fifth. Excellent choice in aperature on the fifth. Can't wait to see more of your work.

Err... as I learnt from someone who taught me is that a good flash unit is a must for nature shooting... So I tried what he said. Then other minute things that I realised was to play around with the flash compensation until u get a "good light". Other than that I am still learning actually :)

LaFoto said:
Looks like in the end you had a good day! The results of your photographic expedition to the bird park on a bad day are wonderful! The second photo is my absolute favourite of this series! Yay! More "bad days" for xaer....! ;););)

HAHAHA.... no no...please no more "bad days" for bird shooting.... I was wet man... and most of the time I was like putting my cam and flash under my T-shirt...which apparently made my tummy look real big like I'm impregnated with an alien... I hope to shoot these guys again when the sky is real blue like:

img27469aa.jpg

YEAH!!!!

Thanks for viewing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back