Reaction score
Website
www.wolfecs.biz
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Has anyone else gotten a good laugh at this commercial:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz6XjXu-oT8[/ame]

Troy

That was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while...I don't think my non-photographer friends will think it's as funny as I do...but who cares...that was an absolute riot :lol: :lol:

YES! My photography teacher showed that to me this morning... I think it's absolutely hilarious.

The absolute funniest thing I've seen in months! :lol: :lol:

Freakin hillarious!

I hope it is really from Kodak. And they are serious about getting deep into to the game. And not just putting out mediocre equipment at cheap prices for Walmarts.

I hope it is really from Kodak. And they are serious about getting deep into to the game. And not just putting out mediocre equipment at cheap prices for Walmarts.
It is actually from kodak. The video was produced about two years ago and just released to youtube. Don't ask me why, cause I don't know! :lol:

I will take isue with the cheap equip statement, I have a kodak p series cam and it does really good. The color on kodak sensors is really second to none, they use quality glass in their cams (Schneider-Kreuznach...yes I had to look at the lens to spell that) the IS works well, and and my pics look good, I just wish they would come out with a consumer level DSLR.

Most reactions

Back