What's new

Kodak Gallery

caroldeandaphoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Lockport, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I got a coupon code today from Kodak Gallery....
its for $15.00 gift card and the promo is still going
what can I say im a sucker for freebies
I have never used them though
I usually print at MPIX...

Does anyone know the quality at all?
Im sure it won't be what im used to but I was thinking of making a little wedding album brag book for my husband to bring to work...

Im still puzzled on who I want to do my wedding album through though but thats a different post completley lol
The company Im with use zoosk binders....but im not sure im loving them
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom