Kodak instant cameras keep breaking

Dash_be_trippn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been using Instax film in old Kodak instant cameras and it's been working pretty well. But all of my Kodak instant cameras have the same problem. Once when I tried to take a picture the film slide got stuck in the rollers and the camera started making a buzzing noise that won't go away unless I hold down the shutter button or take the batteries out. I have no experience with fixing cameras and I can't find anyone in the New York-New Jersey area that will try to fix them. And to make matters worse these cameras are pretty obscure and are borderline useless so there's practically nothing online on how to fix them. Any advice on how to fix them or where to go to get them fixed would be greatly appreciated. I also really don't want to keep buying cameras off eBay only for them to break the first time I try to take a picture.

Hello and welcome, you could spend a little more and buy a decent camera ??

You can get another one at any yard sale for a dollar.

No one will fix them, no one.

You could buy 68 $1 Kodak's and hope they work or just spend $68 and get a new Instax camera.

Thanks for the speedy response guys, I got one more off of eBay that was tested and working. It was pretty cheap so I will see if it works and If not then I will call it quits for now and hold on to the film and try it again if I can find one for dirt cheap at a thrift store or yard sale. I probably won't end up getting an instax camera. The whole reason I wanted to try doing this is so I could take pictures with something as obscure as a Kodak instant camera. So I feel like getting one of those is just the easy way out. And I already have a working polaroid spirit 600 that I can use when I don't feel like rolling the dice when taking a picture. Anyway thanks again wish me luck.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back