Kodak zoom Disposable camera

Bast1981

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,

Just want to know if someone on here ever tried a Kodak Zoom disposable camera loaded with 800 asa film. It's because i took pictures last night at an amateur night and i hope they gonna get out great. The place was quite dark only some tamised white light with a red light against the wall behind. I used the flash but with zoom you take very close-up pictures by being far away. I am afraid the flash may not be as powerful on the suject and more imporenly the background at this distance. I was a good 3 metre away from the subject if not more sometimes.

Anyway if they turn out great it's going to look like i was on stage with them. It was my first time using zoom.

The suspense of waiting to see the prints is something you lose with digital. I've never been convinced that shortening the time between making an exposure and seeing the result is entirely a good thing.

Well i sent the disposable camera for processing today. I should have the prints wenesday evnining or the next day. If my scanner is working i could scan one to show you the result. If i knew that it would have stayed 6 pictures on 27 in the camera i would have taken more pics at the event. Instead i had to waste the other 6 to get the film developped prontly.

Well next time i will know what to do.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back