stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
kooka2.jpg

Plenty of detail on that fella.

Jeeezzzo. Just had a look on the Tube. I wouldn't want them outside my bedroom window at 6am😬

Very nice shot.....
Thanks Jeff
-

… just can't resist these guys! :encouragement:
They are bigger and slower than the wrens and bee eaters so way easier to capture. This guy was just perched on a branch looking at me without a care in the world
Awesome looking little birds, I especially like their call.
Thanks Kirk. He wasn't laughing at me this time :)
Jeeezzzo. Just had a look on the Tube. I wouldn't want them outside my bedroom window at 6am😬
They certainly make a racket. Apparently the "laugh" is a territorial thing.

They are bigger and slower than the wrens and bee eaters so way easier to capture. This guy was just perched on a branch looking at me without a care in the world

Our Kingfishers are always flying low, very fast and mostly i
n a straight line … like bright blue far away bullets.

Last edited:
Browns and some blues: what a beautiful bird! He looks like he just decided to pose for you, Stapo. Very nice shot! :)

Thanks Jeff

Thanks Kirk. He wasn't laughing at me this time :)

They certainly make a racket. Apparently the "laugh" is a territorial thing.
Maybe you'll get lucky next time. Do you guys have pelicans? I just put up some shots of some from around here. If you have any pelican pics put them up.

Browns and some blues: what a beautiful bird! He looks like he just decided to pose for you, Stapo. Very nice shot! :)
Thanks very much. I was walking down the path that winds through a bushland area and he was perched there on a tree limb. He wasn't worried about me at all.
Maybe you'll get lucky next time. Do you guys have pelicans? I just put up some shots of some from around here. If you have any pelican pics put them up.
You mean these things?

pelicans.jpg

Nice looking bird- I had a little play in Photoshop I hope you don't mind it screamed out to be edited

I adjusted exposure by 15% cropped and a slight sharpen to bring out the detail in the feathers and eye

gMw3Dls.jpg

Les :)
I like the more muted background exposure in mine but other than that nice job. The crop really works.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back