What's new

Koona

let_it_be_a_photo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 25, 2009
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
Timmins, ON
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my family dog, an eleven year old husky. I used PS to increase the contrast, blurr her body, sharpen her face, and doutoned the color. Criticism is welcomed :)

koona.jpg
 
I think some curves/dodging&burning could really help out the shot, I like how close you are to the subject though
 
I think some curves/dodging&burning could really help out the shot, I like how close you are to the subject though
Hey, thanks for the advice. Here's the edited pic, although I'm afraid I overdid it. :S

koona_edited-1.jpg


Edit: Now that I look at it after i uploaded, it looks rushed. The fur left to the mouth, it was suppose to be blurred, not sharpened.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom