KRUEGER, who I doubt is as "ghastly" as he claims!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
112_klein.jpg

happy birthday mate!!

I also have deep suspicions about his Ghastliness, but of his birthday, I have no doubt.

:wav::wav:
:band: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :band:
:wav::wav:

By the way, where is he? You've not made him MOTW or something have you Corinna?

You see my making someone MOTW as THE drive-them-away-from-TPF-measure, Chris ;) ... I would think he is either celebrating or ... working???

Like my own "birthday-'child'" (DH), who is away during ALL of his birthday today (for it is DH's birthday today, too) and only his colleagues at work can wish him a Happy Birthday - OK, I did do this morning, and we had to do the bit of celebration even earlier, when I invited him to the Romantic Nights in Hagenbeck's Zoo in Hamburg on Saturday! :D

And sorry, I did not make that cake, I only took the photo of this cake... so the praise, Iron, must go to someone else.

Hey!!!! Thanks everybody so much! I didn't expect this to be honest... (Itook a look just in case :D)

Corinna, thanks for starting the thread, I appreciate it. Vielen dank!

LP, IF, Daan, HvR thanks for the good wishes. Cheers.

Tengerini, thanks, that's a cute avi you're sporting now.

CoA, hey bud, I'll drink one to your health, and one more to the rest of you guys and girls.

I've been away from the forum for two reasons: lack of time (at work I'm following a couple of goals that require close attention and at home there's a 1 year old boy who is totally restless ;)) and the company filters have been updated and I cannot access most storage sites (like photobucket, etc) and it's quite frustrating to visit and not being able to look at the photographs.

Anyway, I'll try to visit more often... thanks everyone once again!

Happy Birthday GK.

Most reactions

Back