Krushuna Waterfall (One of them anyway)

Definitely a fan of the original crop. Feels like you are drawn into the scene, not so much with the second crop, at least in my opinion.
It's a 'win-win' because both are lovely! I lean toward the closer crop. Thanks for sharing such excellent work.
I like the original ratio, but I had to think and look because I also like the square. Great shot!

Thank you guys, Pleased you enjoyed the shots.

I personally love the image, but I would crop it a little from all sides. The left of the image needs some breathing room, but not as much as there is in the first image and more than the second crop. The biggest issue for me is the rocks in the front. I feel it draws the eye too much and doesn't lead you in to the image. I would crop the bottom off just past the rocks. But really, this is just nitpicking, it's a beautiful photo.

Thanks a lot all; I will take onboard all comments as I look to re-edit a few and also when I return to this place (I didn't make it last weekend).. Thanks again :)

Wonderful pictures. Your Instagram is a thing of beauty. I never knew I needed to visit Bulgaria. Back to the waterfall in this post... It is amazing how the crop can change everything. The second crop is definitely a better waterfall capture, however, I like the overall feel of number one. Thanks for the share!

Reactions: D7K
Wonderful pictures. Your Instagram is a thing of beauty. I never knew I needed to visit Bulgaria. Back to the waterfall in this post... It is amazing how the crop can change everything. The second crop is definitely a better waterfall capture, however, I like the overall feel of number one. Thanks for the share!

Thank you for the very kind words and I agree, the crop really changes this shot, Looking forward to applying some of the advice and feedback received on my next shoot there..

Most reactions

Back