Kunica, Baltic sea -:)

anua

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.portretowa.pl
Kuźnica is the small , windy village at the seaside (Baltic sea), at the Hel peninsula, north Poland.
And Hel is the place where Poland ends (literally, he he).
I love Kuźnica, cause its very quiet, natural, and not very crowded. Ah, and it has the most beautifull beach at the whole Hel peninsula.

here are the pics:

P8307803pcbmmm.jpg

P8307805olammm.jpg

P8307816pmmm.jpg

P8307808pmmm.jpg

P8307796pcbmmm.jpg

P8307783cb1mmm.jpg

P8307705cbmmm.jpg

P8307784olammm.jpg

comments and suggestions are welcome -:)
cheers,

anj

hi Ania! Haven't seen you much here lately! but I see youw as on holidays! :D wonderful pictures! as usual! :D to you know that I have never been to Hel? :(:(

Thanks Hyperion, and Ola -:)

what? Ola! How its possible you havent been to Hel? ha ha,youre so close to it! If i could i would just move there, i love the place sooo much!
You should absolutely check this place out, im sure you'd love it!

Wow, I love this series. You did a great job on these! #2 and 3 especially stand out for me.

Mohain said:
Lovely shots Anja. Love the abstract patterns. 3 & 6 look like Bridget Riley paintings :thumbup:

ha ha, thank you Mohain, i always liked op art (including Bridget Riley's paintings) and every kind of eye tricks, so maybe i was influenced, or something? who knows? -;)

Thank you, guys, for the nice comments!

anja

Your pictures are fantastic! Looks like an awesome place to walk & shoot some...

these are all amazing... i would like over half of them if i was picking favorites... you did a wonderful job capturing the textures... :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back