What's new

Kuso Viewer info

mwcfarms

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 16, 2010
Messages
2,655
Reaction score
179
Location
Southern Alberta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Quick question about this. How come when I go into my images and check some of them say Not defined under Exposure Program? I have been playing with the camera lots in all program modes and I notice on some it says this?
 
That would totally bug me. What is the viewer, and were these images that were edited, and if so, in which program? Also, do you have another place you can view the exif and see if it can read that info correctly.

You might search google for "opanda" and get their free exif viewer to see if it reads it.

I have no real answer, just making some guesses.
 
Its the originals. Its totally random too. Some pics say the program mode some say not defined. Guess I better do some searching. Its the Kuso Viewer which I loved up till I saw this lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom