Kwazee- Studio portrait with color gels

I can only imagine the amount of knowledge it took to create something so good with such lighting. Well deserved nomination.
I tend to use similar lighting setups for everyone I photograph, and it's the creative ideas/inspiration that really make the difference when it comes to the final image, in my opinion.
Thank you so much.

Everything said, this is a very interesting image. Very creative and very well captured. Great artistic photograph, and great explanation of the process.
Thank you! Sometimes when I'm not feeling too lazy I think it's important to share details that might help others be creative with their work and be able to have some hints towards how I get a certain look in my own photos.

Sure, I think that’s very helpful. Personally, reading a brief description of the specific details of the creative process, such as with this image, add another dimension of perspective for the viewer to tap into. I’d say it’s mostly relevant to the more pure artistic work, such as this. It’s like artist metadata!

Everything said, this is a very interesting image. Very creative and very well captured. Great artistic photograph, and great explanation of the process.
Thank you! Sometimes when I'm not feeling too lazy I think it's important to share details that might help others be creative with their work and be able to have some hints towards how I get a certain look in my own photos.

Sure, I think that’s very helpful. Personally, reading a brief description of the specific details of the creative process, such as with this image, add another dimension of perspective for the viewer to tap into. I’d say it’s mostly relevant to the more pure artistic work, such as this. It’s like artist metadata!
Lol, I like the sound of that term.

Dan are you in Portland or LA now? Hope all is well. Crazy times in both states.

Dan are you in Portland or LA now? Hope all is well. Crazy times in both states.
Portland currently, and since I have a boyfriend here I may not be returning to LA for a while. Not completely sure yet.
Fortunately it's been raining on and off, which cleared a ton of the smoke from the air and helped with the fires.

I also really like the contrast of color temperature you've created Dan.

Most reactions

Back