Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am bored!

Y'all need to entertain me to help ease my anxiousness! :D

Hmmm...lets get this started....

...what's the most embarrassing, yet funny thing you've ever done or witnessed?

...tell me some funny "kids say the darndest things' stories that your kids/siblings/ect have said!

...what's the best prank you've ever pulled, or had pulled on you?

I didn't actually do this myself (honest!!) but when we were at school someone laced our teachers food with a LOT of LSD, he was pretty funny to watch running around the playground going mad.

We were about 15 and had poorly formed morals so it was funny in a 'happening to someone else' sort of way. The kid who did it ended up getting caught and came very close to court but got away with expultion...

ps. Why are you anxious?

magicmonkey said:
I didn't actually do this myself (honest!!) but when we were at school someone laced our teachers food with a LOT of LSD, he was pretty funny to watch running around the playground going mad.

We were about 15 and had poorly formed morals so it was funny in a 'happening to someone else' sort of way. The kid who did it ended up getting caught and came very close to court but got away with expultion...

ps. Why are you anxious?

See sig! :p

I hate waiting. I'm *trying* to semi-concentrate on work, but it's not happening. All I keep thinking about are things I need to pack! :lol:

core_17 said:
I am bored!

...tell me some funny "kid's say the darndest things' stories that your kids/siblings/ect have said!

Is that a misplaced apostrophe? :hertz:

Rob

core_17 said:
I am bored!

...tell me some funny "kids say the darndest things' stories that your kids/siblings/ect have said!

Also, that abbreviation should read: etc. for: et cetera, which is Latin for "and the others". It is often used to represent the logical continuation of some sort of series of descriptions.

:mrgreen:

And Rob apparently missed the "missing" apostrophe above in the word "let's". :hertz: I'm disappointed.

Ok, the 'etc' was just a typo...as for the apostrophe stuff...it's not that I don't KNOW...it's just that I don't think as I type. :mrgreen: SO LEAVE ME ALONE! :p

:lol: awww.....we're picking on a nervous Corry.

Want me to edit your post up there, so :mrgeen: turns out as :mrgreen: ?

I'll be more than happy to! :)

terri said:
:biglaugh:

:hugs: You can laugh at me for the rest of the week, while you're off having fun and I'm still stuck in the salt mines.....

Oh yeah, I can do that, can't I? :mrgreen:

terri said:
Also, that abbreviation should read: etc. for: et cetera, which is Latin for "and the others". It is often used to represent the logical continuation of some sort of series of descriptions.

:mrgreen:

And Rob apparently missed the "missing" apostrophe above in the word "let's". :hertz: I'm disappointed.

I bet people hate playing Trivial Pursuits with you don't they! :lol:

Having said that, I've sometimes wondered what the etc meant in Latin! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back