What's new

Lady Bug, Orchid (two shots)

Post the new ones, if you re-take. I am curious how the removal of the shadow affects the depth.
 
Those are awesome shots! The ladybug one is pretty cool, but I really like the Orchids. They are so crisp and sharp, and the shadows seem so deep.
 
trenton, very nice. i was gonna say that the orchid lighting was perfect until i saw the shadow, post the results of the reshoot!
 
That flower shot is spot on lighting photo. As though they appeared from nowhere into the present world.

I have no idea of that lady bug, I see it with missing parts from the whole. You did not eat those parts didn't you?

Anyway nice flower shot this one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom