What's new

Lady Daisy

JPmkV

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2011
Messages
192
Reaction score
14
Location
Brigantine NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my pup, Daisy. :heart:


8656931680_2aed9db00c_b.jpg



She was laying around in the grass and I was able to take a few shots. This one was my favorite. :D
 
Goldendoodle? Cute dog.

She is, isn't she?! :mrgreen:

Not a Golden doodle though. She is a Soft-coated wheaten terrier... what a mouthful, huh? hahaha
The biggest difference with the wheatens is their grayish colored ears. :thumbup:
 
Love the PP!

PP?

*Edit: After a google search I found out PP stands for Post Processing. Correct?

If so Thank you, DorkSterr! :)
 
Last edited:
Haha, given that you were taking your dog for a walk, I imagine you thought that "PP" meant something quite different, eh?

Nice shot, and very cute dog :)
 
Haha, given that you were taking your dog for a walk, I imagine you thought that "PP" meant something quite different, eh?

Nice shot, and very cute dog :)

PP... I get it! :lol:

Thank you for the compliments!
 
One thing I notice as I click on the thread again; her face is a little underexposed. It was probably a difficult shot to begin with an active puppy and into the sun.
 
One thing I notice as I click on the thread again; her face is a little underexposed. It was probably a difficult shot to begin with an active puppy and into the sun.

I agree. In post processing I tried to brighten up her face with the Adjustment brush, but upping the exposure anymore began to wash out a lot of detail in her face. Wish I thought of using some fill flash to help.
 
Ahhhh what a cutie, give her a hug on my behalf :er::heart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom