Laguna Beach, CA

Nicely done. I agree with Gary that going down was the right thing to do, photographically-speaking.

nice work, great capture of action in the water, water and body movement, the night shots are very cool and moon with palm silhouettes

Nice. I appreciate that he crawled down into the crevice for the added drama of the rock walls and that you got a marine-layerless/cloudless night.
Well he just said he saw the the stars I had to crawl down there to get the shot. When I did these teenagers showed up with flash lights and decided they wanted to walk all around this area so I had to wait 20 minutes until they left. The crevice is only 2 feet tall though. :) I wanted to get as low as possible with my tripod to maximize the reflections.

Nice. I appreciate that he crawled down into the crevice for the added drama of the rock walls and that you got a marine-layerless/cloudless night.
Well he just said he saw the the stars I had to crawl down there to get the shot. When I did these teenagers showed up with flash lights and decided they wanted to walk all around this area so I had to wait 20 minutes until they left. The crevice is only 2 feet tall though. :) I wanted to get as low as possible with my tripod to maximize the reflections.
That must have been a painful 20 minutes. I love Laguna. I have a business partner that lives in San Juan. I'm down that way a lot. In fact, I consider OC Camera as my camera store. I'm in La Mirada.

That must have been a painful 20 minutes. I love Laguna. I have a business partner that lives in San Juan. I'm down that way a lot. In fact, I consider OC Camera as my camera store. I'm in La Mirada.

Nice! I have been to OC Camera a couple a times but online prices are so much cheaper that unless I need it same day I shop online. I did buy a remote release there and a tripod when mine got stolen right before a trip.

Yeah I didn't want to start in with them with my son there so I just waited patiently.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back