What's new

Lake Havasu, AZ

"I don't have much experience with the perspective correction feature...."

If you used my wide-angle lens, you and that feature would become well acquainted. :)

I have a 10-20 (although this was done with my 17-50). I tend to take pix where I use perspective distortion intentionally and have rarely felt the desire to correct it. I've thought about buying a P/C lens, but probably wouldn't use it very often. Anyway, this was a good exercise and I need to play with it some more to get better at it.

Ian
 
Makes me want to try diving the lake, although I know the visibility isn't very good...

Still, there are supposed to be a bunch of old buildings down there, including an old bank that was turned into a saloon that you can penetrate... :)

I'm not sure about visibility -- it sure looked pretty clear where I was.

Ian
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom