What's new

lake in a city

lipun4u

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 8, 2012
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Mumbai
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$DSCN0990.webp$DSCN0989.webp


Yesterday, I took this photo near a lake in mumbai.

Give me some feedback.
 
I find the plant in the foreground terribly distracting
 
I think when the plant is towards one side, it has an added effect; so the second image is fine

I liked the lighting in this image too

Regards :D
 
There are some white sponts in the top side(clearly visible in the right photo). Can anybody tell me the reason ? I think this is because of the dust particle. How can I avoid this. This is a semi SLR camera (Nikkon L120).
 
They appear to be marks on either your skylight filiter, or worse still, on the front element of your lens (assuming that you didn't have a filter on.) If you want to clean any lens or filter, be sure to use lens tissue !!

Otherwise you are almost certain to cause scratching :(

You can buy lens tissue at any decent camera shop :)

Oh, and use a blower-brush first - get rid of any dust that might be there. If dust or grime doesn't blow off, then breathe over the lens (or filter), and then very carefully and gently clean with a lens tissue. Then dispose of the lens tissue - never use one more than once.
 
@baato

Thanks a lot...
 
The orbs are airborne particulates being lit up by the flash.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom