What's new

Lake pic C&C please

revenater

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
261
Reaction score
22
Location
Rogers AR
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went out to the local lake today to try some exposure settings. I have been reading on exposures and wanted to try some of what I read. Please give feedback. $Lake.webp

My settings ISO 125
Shutter 1/30
Aperture 36
Focal Length 140mm
 
I thought that was a bug on my monitor, lol, I actually wiped at it. is that a buoy or something?
 
I think it is a speck of dust on my lens. its in all from this set. I tried photoshop it out but cant seam to get it to look right.
 
I think we are talking about different things. What I thought was a bug on my monitor is in fact a buoy, right by the sunlight reflection. I downloaded your pic and blew it up and sure enough its a buoy. lol. what are you talking about is there you cant remove?
 
I took out the buoy that looks like a bug and some other worm looking thing I found in one of the rays of sunlight. Didn't really see any other blemishes.

$Lake1.webp
 
It was the worm thingy I was talking about and it looks great how did you get rid of the buoy?
 
ah, yeah the worm thingy looked kinda icky, lol. just used the spot healing brush tool in ps. 3 second fix, great tool.
 
If you like the buoy, you can always move it also. personally I think it comes across as a speck of something though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom