What's new

Lake & Sunset in NC - cc please

doziergraphic

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
383
Reaction score
6
Location
Indianapolis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot in October 2010 in Lake Waccamaw, NC. Re-digging through folders trying to find photos I can edit until it's warm enough to get back out, and had to play with a lot of flaws in these. They started crooked, sensor was dirty, no ND filters used. I'll be going back this spring with proper filters and hopefully better compositions.

10_9_10_IMG_0085_web.jpg


2
10_9_10_IMG_0106_web.jpg


3
10_9_10_IMG_0163_web.jpg



4
10_9_10_IMG_0108_web.jpg


5
10_9_10_IMG_0111_web.jpg


6
10_9_10_IMG_0048_web.jpg
 
Now a days i don't get sufficient time to see all postings here. Otherwise i would not have missed them so far. These are simply superb shots. I really miss comments here
 
Beautiful, simply beautiful!

I can see myself there with my feet kicked up...

Thanks for sharing!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom