What's new

Lake Ypsilon: Rocky Mtn Natl Park (3 shots)

myopia

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
920
Reaction score
0
Location
MA and CO
1.
2880086825_d47e8a2133_o.jpg



2.
2880100217_e325d8b387_o.jpg



3.
2880762490_5ec89701e5_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice photos, though the 3rd looks like it's not quite level. It may actually be level for all I know, but the shoreline makes it look as though it's not.
 
Nice photos, though the 3rd looks like it's not quite level. It may actually be level for all I know, but the shoreline makes it look as though it's not.

I could not decide either. I think it might be off. Thanks.
 
I like all the shots although they all seem really dull. Maybe a touch more saturation and bring out the highlights.. especially #3.
 
I like all the shots although they all seem really dull. Maybe a touch more saturation and bring out the highlights.. especially #3.

Thanks for the input. I raised saturation levels. These were taken on expired "portrait" film, hence the low saturation. Any better?
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom