Lakers vs. Celtics

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finals are set for the NBA's Championship. Lakers vs. Celtics. Like the good ol' days of 20+ years ago!

Who are you pulling for?

I'll just enjoy the games.

I don't really watch the NBA, but my favorite players the last 5 years or so have been Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett (since Reggie Miller retired :) ). When I found out they were on the same team together WITH Paul Pierce, I knew it was gonna be bad news for any other team, and I stand by that.

Maybe Ray Ray will get out of this slump he's been in and light the Lakers on fire. I think the fans in Beantown deserve an NBA Championship more since its' been a while. Then again, with how good the Sox and Pats are, maybe they don't deserve anything else!

Still deciding ;)

Yeah, it's hard to root for either team. Both with great potential of winning the title. I loved the Celtics of yesteryear, when they battled the Lakers. Yet I have to admire Kobe's super talent. No matter who you're pulling for, you must admit he is one of the best players post Michael Jordan. But then, so is Kevin Garnett...

As I said, I'll just enjoy the games.

Lakers all the way! I have nothing against the Celtics but guilty Kobe fan.. :(

I hate LA. But then again I'm just a long-suffering, rather pathetic Sacramento Kings fan.

Go Lakers ... this is the start of a Back-to-Back-to-Back-to-Back-to-Back dynastry. The West is the Best. Los Angeles is the center of the universe...

Go LAKERS!!! Die-hard Laker fan here in Spurs Country.

GONE SPURS GONE!!!

Go LAKERS!!! Die-hard Laker fan here in Spurs Country.

GONE SPURS GONE!!!

:hail::hail::hail:

Another Spurts hater here. :lol:

I hate LA. But then again I'm just a long-suffering, rather pathetic Sacramento Kings fan.

Sacramento used to be a much loved and fun team to watch sometime ago. With Stojakovich and Bibby. Oh well, things do change. BTW, did Kevin Johnson start his run for Mayor of Sacramento?

Go Celtics!!!!
one game at a time....

Los Angeles is the center of the universe...

Is this why you don't have a football team? Sorry that was rude. You make up for it with USC, all of your nice weather and pretty people. And you can always cheer for the Chargers!

Is this why you don't have a football team? Sorry that was rude. You make up for it with USC, all of your nice weather and pretty people. And you can always cheer for the Chargers!

USC is way better than a pro team to watch - says the Trojan :) - A sell out is extremely hard to get in SoCal ... but SC sells out in the Coliseum (around 100,000) ... the only site in the world which has held two Summer Olympics (modern day games) ... man, an SC - Notre Dame game ... now that is entertainment ... the band's pregame music on campus then marching over in formation to the Colisieum, the crowds, the Coliseum (and all its history), the weather, the Horse, the cheerleaders and THE GAME (did I mention the cheerleaders?).

Gary

PS- Los Angeles, (City of the Angels), doesn't have a pro football team because our taxpayers refuse to subsidize a professional, privately owned sports team.
G

Uh oh!!! Lakers down 1-3... Tremendous comeback by the boys in green. Ray Allen and Paul Pierce were spectacular in the 2nd half.

Most reactions

Back