Lambeg Graveyard

Jono

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Took these on Sunday evening when out having a play with the new lenses I bought. Some bits are ropy enough, they are all natural shots with no photoshop influence at all.

All comments welcomed - its the only way I learn :x

1:
IMG_1660.jpg

2:
IMG_1659.jpg

3:
IMG_1657.jpg

4:
IMG_1656.jpg

5:
IMG_1654.jpg

6:
IMG_1650.jpg

7:
IMG_1646.jpg

8:
IMG_1644.jpg

Now this was one grave that took my eye, what caught my attention was the little kiddies home made birthday card.
9:
IMG_1643.jpg

10:
IMG_1638.jpg

11:
IMG_1622.jpg

Grave yards are difficult, I've tried and not been very happy with mine. So many awesome things to look at but difficult to make them more than just a photo.

The grave with the masonic symbol is definitely interesting.

What country are you in?

Over in the UK you are quite lucky to still find really old graves even on the smallest of village graveyards! Difficult to find any such thing outside the "listed" and super-huge city cemeteries here in Germany, it's always only new head stones, nothing worth to be photographed in general.

I personally quite like the inclusion of the church that goes with this cemetery in the last but one photo, and I find the masonic symbol a bit fascinating, too. I saw the same when out in Hamburg at Ohlsdorf cemetery (and photographed it, but I have never shown my Ohlsdorf pics, save one, I think).

The grave with the masonic symbol is definitely interesting.

What country are you in?

yeah the symbol caught my eye but also the colour, don't often see many sky blue headstones.

I'm in northern ireland.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back