What's new

land camera photos

omalley

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
NYC
I just got this land camera a couple of weeks ago. The shutter mechanism is broken so I just open and close it manually.
polaroids.jpg

I think this one turned out the best.
cemetery.jpg

The one in the upper right corner...the color temperature seems to have shifted. It was very cold out.
 
It's an old Polaroid that uses the peel-apart film. You can get one for about five bucks at just about any thrift shop. The neat thing is that they're always kind of broken so you can get some interesting results.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom