What's new

Landscape and abandoned machinery

s-t-e-v-e

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
calgary
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took my dog for a walk today and brought my camera along, here's what i came up with. I don't have any editing programs so all touch ups are done be hitting "quick retouch" or "d lighting" on my d60 ;) .

Let me know what you like, and what i can improve on. thanks.


4024093670_f6fdc7802d.jpg



4024196178_f12b7575ff.jpg



4023351991_75b43b9f20.jpg



4024107582_305530d7cc.jpg



4024105320_fa643ec923.jpg
 
I like the winding fence in the first photo.
 
The first shot is nice, but I might have shot it from a slightly lower angle. I think it would work much better with some or all of the white sky cropped off the top. The eye would then be drawn to the fence. Download one of the free editing programs available online. Can't recall the names off hand. ;) "Gimp", I think.....

Your second image has potential if shot at a different angle - lower perhaps, or more from the right side or the left, rather than straight and from above.

#3 is way too busy and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at.

#4, Would have more interest if cropped down to the truck bed. Without the sky and blue beam, the eye is then drawn to the truck. If the subject was to be the blue beam, then you need to recompose so the beam becomes the center of interest.

#5, would again be better with a different composition. Perhaps just a bit more of the dead grass in the foreground. Just my opinion.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom