What's new

Landscape C&C

Hermie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Jamestown, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm hoping to get some professional opinions on some of my photos so far:

SirIrontailFratley on deviantART

HalfDomeSunset.jpg


ForestCanyon.jpg


SnowCreek.jpg


CarrionCloseup.jpg
 
i really don't like any of these, and they certainly don't deserve that obnoxious water mark.

they all have poor color and composition, although i think the third has the most potential
 
hi Hermie

what camera and lenses were you using here ?

the composition of all four is ok. the bird is blurred - camera shake,
slow shutter speed and lacking some contrast. the highlights in all the pictures
generally look a little too bright.. if you have access to gimp/photoshop,
you could reduce this using curves and levels adjustments.

thanks for sharing your beautiful moments in the mountains!
 
Oh, forgot about that one. I didn't see that anyone commented on the other. My bad. Also, I couldn't edit in "C&C" into the title, so I thought it was ignored.

The camera was a Canon Powershot A560 point-and-shoot, 7.1MP.

MODERATOR: Feel free to delete the other thread since there is a duplicate.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom