Landscape Catch Up

Seamus85

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Morning all,

Not posted for a while as I simply haven't been out and about with the camera all the much until recently, but though I'd share a selection of images from across the South West of the UK, plus a couple from Wales, over the last few weeks...

Mid Devon Sunset, Knightshayes Court 24/10/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Golitha Falls, Cornwall 27/10/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Golitha Falls, Cornwall 27/10/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Towanroath Engine House, Wheal Coates, Cornwall 27/10/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Stourhead, Wiltshire 05/11/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Stourhead, Wiltshire 05/11/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Durdle Door, Jurassic Coast, Dorset 05/11/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Stair Hole, Jurassic Coast, Dorset 05/11/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Durdle Door, Jurassic Coast, Dorset 05/11/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Watersmeet, East Lyn River, Exmoor 06/11/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Sgwd Isaf Clun Gwyn, Brecon Beacons, Powys 08/11/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Sgwd Yr Eira, Brecon Beacons, Powys 08/11/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Thanks for looking, hope they were of interest

Shaun

Shaun, What's going on here, looked everywhere in these photos and din't see a single aircraft!!! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Some great shots! beautiful locations sure don't hurt either.

Of course they're interesting! When isn't beauty interesting? Like Jeff, I kept looking for one of your amazing aircraft photos.

Some fantastic work on display there Shaun, really great images and processing.

great set of images!

Some nice pictures. I love the locations you have shown us. Durdle Door looks like a dragon coming out of the ocean! The third and fourth images have quiet beauty that appeals to me. There are other good shots that I like near the end of your post (I guess I'm too lazy to count the images to list them by number) as well as the third and fourth. Lovely autumn shots.

Thanks guys, much appreciated, it's been fun getting out and about with the camera more recently and exploring some new places.

As for the aviation images, all a bit quiet on the front since July, but I have a pretty substantial archive to post from at some point!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back